Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Delightful Audience

     The wonderful audience that I have been graced with in my English 101 class is what seems to be a pretty great bunch. They don't seem to be very secretive or withdrawn from society. This group appears to be one of the groups I would fit into when I was still in high school. Being outdoors and relieving stress by doing so is one of the most common things among us I believe. Everyone wants to travel and go visit somewhere outside of North America.
     Creativity is definitely present among the group, and not too much of a problem expressing that creativity. I like that everyone is pretty social within the blackboard and it's not just because we were instructed to do so. We have no problems helping, critiquing, and editing each others work which can also be considered a good trait to be present in the group. I like the fact that I don't have to be worried about asking for help because I will get it somewhere, rather it be from the instructor or from a fellow peer.
     I like that everyone is very open and able to freely express themselves because when read properly can give someone the upper hand in finding certain material to write about. It really assists me because I'm not one to write just for myself or for the pleasure of doing so; I write to entertain or attempt to educate an audience. It is helpful to know my audience because it gives me more of a general idea of what to write about to please my audience. It helps me put my ideas into writing because I know what I am writing about with my audience in mind.

1 comment:

  1. Good summary - move to analysis by asking why. Why did people answer the way that they did? What does this all mean. Defining the meaning will bring you to analysis. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete