Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014 Daily Writing Post

     Today is the first time I will post one of the required daily writing posts for my English 101 class. I am honestly behind on these posts but plan to begin today and keep up writing until the end. I have absolutely no idea what to write about or if anything is even required. I just know what can be included in our writing. I guess that means we don't exactly have to exclude anything. I'm going to think of something totally random to write about now.
     If I was a dog, I would like to choose what type of dog I would be. I would like to be a great dane or an english mastiff. Either of those breeds would do just fine, even though it wouldn't matter a whole lot because they are both huge dog breeds. The great dane might be a little faster but that would only mean the mastiff could be stronger. I would kind of like being a dog because you wouldn't have to do anything in life but love someone. You wouldn't have to clean up after yourself, feed yourself, turn on televisions. You wouldn't have to bathe yourself or go to the bathroom in a designated location, you would have a whole area. You wouldn't have any bills to worry about or a car to put gas in. You wouldn't need to go to school a day in your life, unless you were considered to be a "dumb dog" and your person sent you to a training school. That probably wouldn't be that too bad anyway.
     I think that is enough for today and I look forward to returning tomorrow with whatever other random topic comes to mind. Today was fun, I was able to open up my mind and imagination a little. I got to explore my mind just a little bit more. I like knowing more about what I know already.


No comments:

Post a Comment